[MiNT] gcc 2.95.3 with recent mintlib (was Re: Missing longjmp definition when compiling C++ programs)

Le Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:29:23 +0100 (CET)
Frank Naumann <fnaumann@boerde.de> a écrit:

> That's rigth too. And looking at the source I don't see a reason why
> there is a problem.

I tried recompiling gcc 2.95.3 with mint patch (building a
cross-compiler on Linux), and I get problems with
current mintlib includes. When trying to compile iostream.cc I got
'invalid exception definitions' errors. I found that it was caused by
the __PROTO macro. Removing it in mintlib/include/printf.h fixed the
issue. It is not used in the GNU libc library, so maybe it is useless
now also in mintlib ?

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/