[MiNT] New Packages

Frank,

Many moons ago I uploaded new freetype RPM's to sparemint.  They were
never really used and I was wondering why?  Should I reupload them?
What kind of guidelines should I consider for sending new packages?
Also the sparemint update manager is coming along well enough that as
soon as I get another hdd for my server, I wanted to run both sparemint
sites in tandem.  Are you still enjoying the idea of switching to the
new codebase?  All it requires is php/mysql on the server which
atariforge servers surely have.

Thanks,
--
Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@racingchannel.com>