Re: [MiNT] Fopen() and cache

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 16:57 +0100, Olivier Landemarre wrote:

In fact if I refer to the desktop, after quit the program, if I update
U:\PROC\ folder I can see that the software stop and is remove (I
suppose desktop use Dopendir() - Dreadir(), so list is updated
correctly), but it is not true for Fopen or Fsfirst(), as I can test,
it's strange no?

This sounds like a bug that needs to be squashed then.  If opendir/readdir doesn't find it, then open shouldn't either.  Even if the desktop doesn't reap its children, these calls should return consistent information.