[MiNT] dsp_execprog() in mint

Hi,

since i code on dsp very intensively, this thing makes me a lot of troubles.
Maybe you know that standard dsp_execprog doesn't not reaload bootstrap code
every time. That means, if you change/remove this bootstrap code in dsp, tos
isn't able to load another dsp program to its memory. Solution is to use
NoCrew's dspfix.s which implement dsp_load_program() function for the same
purpose, but reset dsp every time. I would to ask if it's a problem to
implement this code as replacement for dsp_execprog to mint kernel since very few programs
use this fix and then it seems like: i use some dsp program (aniplayer for
example), then my engine and then aniplayer freezes :(

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org