Re: [MiNT] NFS-problem

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:19:19 , Thomas Binder <gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 01:38:14PM +0200, Jonas Möller Nielsen wrote:
> > I have a network between a Hades 060 with MiNT 1.16.1 and an
> > Apple iBook with MacOS X. I have set up my Hades as a NFS-server
> > by entering the following in my export file:
> >
> > /h/Transfer   (rw)galicia
> >
> > The name of my iBook is galicia and in hosts I have entered galicia.
> >
> > >From the iBook I can easily connect to my Hades. I can view
> > around in the folder Transfer (above). I can create and DELETE
> > folders. But I can NOT copy files from my iBook to my Hades. On
> > the iBook I get the message that I do not have enough priviliges
> > to copy the files.
>
> Try adding
>
> no_root_squash
>
> to the options. But as I doubt you're working as root on the
> iBoot, it's also possible that the file should actually look this
> way:
>
> /h/Transfer    galicia(rw)

No, did not help. My exports now look like this>

/h/Transfer      galicia(rw,no_root_squash)

Between the changes I do not reboot, but simply issue the command:

exportfs -a

When I do a showmount -e 192.168.0.10 on the iBook I get the following
information:

/h/Transfer      <anon clnt>

Any suggestions?

--

Med vänliga hälsningar
Yours sincerely

Jonas Möller Nielsen
Bioagua/Cascada Trading AB
Egils gränd 51
SE-432 31  Varberg
Sweden - Suecia
Fax:    +46 709 62 24 78
Mobile: +46 709 68 63 93
Mobile: +34 679 67 15 97
E-mail: jonas.moller.nielsen@euromail.se
ICQ:    139445783  Nick name: Jonas445783  Nick name: Jonas
This E-mail was created and sent with the help of:
        Hades 060 - N.AES/MiNTOS - myMail