Re: [MiNT] mouse wheel support in xaaes

Hello,

I actually used the wheel on my Milan/latest TOS4.8/XaAES 0.963.

I've done a small utility "mouse wheel tester". It displays informations when the MU_WHEEL event is received (MU_WHEEL should be received because the window doesn't have slider).

http://arnaud.bercegeay.free.fr/gemlib/tstwhlm.zip (117.186 bytes)

Can someone with XaAES 0.963 (Henk?) test my program ? I haven't the right system to test it.

(for information, in my proggy you can simulate wheels event by typing "7" and "1" keys for up and down count of wheel 1, "8" and "2" for wheel2, and "9" and "3" for other wheels)

best regards,
Arnaud.