[MiNT] appl_getinfo extension

Hello

At your know is there any extension in appl_getinfo() avaible to know if AES can support or not Interface extended ressource files?. If not I propose you to extend AES_SYTEM mode in ap_gout4 as a bit field with second bit for explain AES support interface ressource, so for this AES answer will be 3.

Remark, I have no idea why you wan't have function to know AES activity under Mint, this absolutly not need, perhaps it should be better to add thread as Magic do (share code), one part could manage AES and the other continu to do it's work, even this second thread can do an mt_appl_init() if it need to have some interaction with AES (for example to do an mt_wind_update()).

This my point of view.

Olivier