[MiNT] Sparemint Update Manager

Hey guys,

I know I posted this in my blog which quite a few people read, but I'm
kind of excited about this so I thought I'd share.  Last night I got sum
install functionality working.

More or less this means that if the user types "sum install pkgname"
The program will query the new sparemint website for the latest package
of "pkgname" in the repository they use, download (via wget for now,
likely libcurl later for status info in GEM mode) the package, install
it and clean up the temp data.

This is pretty cool by itself, but once I get done with dependency
resolving it'll be much cooler!  The dep resolving won't involve much
more then rescanning the local pkg list for "requires" packages.  I'll
have to put in some code to handle some reqs which are files like
"/bin/sh" versus "mintlib" ">" "0.57" in which case it will have to obey
the operator and compare version and stuff.  Seems so easy till you have
to code it in C.  Blah!

>From here, it's only minor steps until a proper automatic system updater
in CLI mode is ready for users to use!
--