Re: [MiNT] Shareable/loadable libraries: a preliminary document

That looks like a good paper to me.
No further comment as i don't know enough of the OS underlinings.

Patrice Mandin <mandin.patrice@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Hello,

I have finished to write a preliminary document about what we need, and
what it could be like. For the moment, I did not dig into implementation
details. I just wanted to know what you think of it.

My doc about shareable/loadable libs (english only):
http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/index.php?page=perso-shlibs&lang=en

I will improve it with ideas coming.

--
Patrice Mandin