Re: [MiNT] MiNT system directory

Hello!

- Do you plan somethink like EXTRAVERSION in Linux for those who test kernel
intensively? This would solve the cur "problem". One could then build
1.16.1BM with 1-16-1BM system dir etc.

Yes, this can be done. It's just a macro in buildinfo/version.h that need to be modified.

- Could 1.16.x search modules, mint.cnf etc. also in the directory it was
launched from? As I understand the 1.16 readme, this behaviour was removed.
But it would be useful for applications based on MiNT but started from TOS
(GEM) after boot (e.g. MiNT installers).

For this I have the idea in mind to pass the sysdir on commandline.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060