Re: [MiNT] mintlib inline asm

Hi,

I tried to declare the function in stdio/sprintf.c as:
int sprintf (char *s, const char *format, ...)

I did this too. It compiled nicely. But now I'm stuck with qed.

See Andreas' patch I found here: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2003-03/msg00052.html

Note: the patch to mintlib/global.c is only for the "CRLF bug" in TOS.

What does it do? Are the programs compiled still TOS and MiNT compatible? Or is it a workarround for compiling only for TOS? (I saw the "#if 1", so it seams as there is no way to switch back to "buggy mode".)

Philipp