Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

Hi,
I now have restored my various systems. And I need a working CrossCompiler and libraries both Mint and TOS that will link and I have had little luck bootstraping libraries with a compiler that will not run without libraries or tools Maybe there is a trick. But I dont know it.

Anyway I dont care which version as long as the tools and compiler and libraries all go to gether.

josephus

Mega$ and Falcon without a video adapter. I will try to make the plans off the web. Mine just vanished.