Re: [MiNT] [XaAES] appl_getinfo

On Friday 03 September 2004 18:45, Gerhard Stoll wrote:

> What exact do the MilanTOS with the mouse wheel. I only know that there is
> a new vdi function. But what is with the AES.
>
> AB> and then there will  be a doc about this ;)
>
> That's not the problem, because I add this already to the tos.hyp and then
> I remembered that there is a TORG.

You can also find a hyp on XaAES specific extensions on my homepage
(in sig).
It comprises a full description of mousewheel support in the
AES using the new VDI function vex_wheel_v.

Scroll down to XaAES part. Its under "guide".

I couldnt use TORG either, mostly because I didnt know of its
existence. TORG people never informed me or sought my opinion.

The current implementations in Milan TOS and XaAES are
designed by the AES authors themselves.
The implementation works on every program using arrows, even those
from 1985.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl