Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

mikro said:
>> Spin works great for me - with all the normal CT60 caveats.
>>
> yes, that's true, it works, but not as good as extendos, i mean long names
> etc.. or maybe i use old version? where can be found the newest
> spin/metados?

I don't think you can get it somewhere. If I remember correctly the latest
beta was only for people who registered the spin.

>> the last thing that really ticked me off ;-)  Now we just need
>> non-proportional fonts as system font and I'll be quite pleased ;-)

I don't think that this is best idea. There is lot of apps with RSC which
is not suitable for proportional font. But maybe it is just my feeling.

Jan