Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

> Alt/a generally works, because this is one of our diacritic characters,
> but it is possible that without translation it doesn't produce what it
> should. By the way: have you installed keyboard translation table and does
> it remap Alt/a?

uhm, i didn't, maybe because i don't know what it is :-) That's that .tbl
file? if so, i use britain.tbl or so, and as you see, it doesn't work as i
expect;)

> If so, it won't work :-)

more detailed explanation of translation tables welcomed;) Btw the same
solution for control-key problem?

> Can you try this WITHOUT Clocky? I.e. uninstall it, disable keyboard click
> using Control Panel, and tell me then, if CapsLock still exclusively
> produces keyclick.

as i worte in previous post, it seems it was in 1.16.0 only. so no problem
anymore.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org