[MiNT] Thing crashes..

 Hi everyone,

 I'm experiencing some problems with Thing v1.29 (june 20 2000) when
running with Memory Protection enabled. Thing is killed by an illegal
instruction, and this happens after it receives VA_PROTOCOL from another
application it starts (like SuJi). Thing used to handle such problems by
catching "cannot access this stuff, cause sender uses private mem for VA
protocol stuff", and display an alert telling me. Did the fake super stuff
and emulation of privilege instructions break this?

--
 Regards,

 Odd Skancke - ozk.atari.org - http://assemsoft.atari.org