Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

>To link this back to the original ctrl+alt+tab discussion (before someone
>else does it in some weirdly skewed way), ctrl+alt+tab is a comfortable
>combination assuming the keyboard is made with the design choice (which
>IMHO is a bad one but it's there nontheless) to put ctrl outside the range
>of command keys, but these days MiNT is ran on systems with and without
>that design choice (the latter being Ataris with PS2-keyboard interfaces,
>Milans, Aranym on PC, and I'm not sure what keyboard the Hades has). So to
>keep it comfortable, it should indeed either be changed to alt+tab (which
>is easy to hit on any system) or just made configurable.

As you quite correctly point out, one must take into account that many users are
using modern style keyboards now. However, it does make sense to keep the old
key combo as default as that is kind of an established keyboard shortcut that is
also common to all the commonly used AES'. A configurable setting would be
the best thing IMO. (That said, I am looking into getting a PC style keyboard myself,
further down the road) :)

Regards,

Joakim