Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> > Yes well that would be nice if this problem
> > (not even really mine
>
> Ah, you haven't even experienced this *bad design flaw* of *utterly stupid*
> Control key location yourself. I see.

Actually, this was a problem for me when I was using a standard Falcon.
Every now and then I would accidentily press the Control-key together with
the A-key, thus deleting everything with the next key-stroke. Never
happened with my TT or Mega-STE though, as these keyboards have decent
keytops. It's not the layout that's the problem, it's the square and very
closely spaced keys.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://joska.nvg.org/
*/