Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Well, I didn't know. Most people write here to ask help, you know.

You didn't know? Well maybe you should read better then. You obviously
didn't.

> I apparently have become arrogant, then. I would only like to point out,
> that at least equally arrogant is to call something *utterly stupid*, that
> apparently has been proved to be a matter of taste.

Placing an ironic remark with a smiley behind it certainly is something
else than your "the problem does not exist, it's all your fault" remarks.
Especially when they're incorrect. Besides, if this made such an impact on
you, I wonder how you could read that as a "plea for help".

Maurits.