Re: [MiNT] nfs

Hello!

Hmm... As you may remember, my setup is (was) a clone of yours, you
installed it before you sent me the Milan. Now, for the last year or
two I've had lots of problems related to /etc/rc and whatever it does...

This is a long time ago and this was not a real EasyMiNT setup (it was a KGMD setup with overinstalled rpm packages; as EasyMiNT was stable I switched over to EasyMiNT with a complete reinstall).

Any help is much appreciated! :-)

I'll suggest you install EasyMiNT from scratch :-)

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060