Re: [MiNT] nfs

Hello!

I am running MiNT always with memory protection disabled. And everything is
stable. BTW I would like to know how many people runs MiNT with and without
memory protection.

Never without for sure :-)

Then I'm *really* interested in how you manage to run inetd and portmap.
Both of these crash at bootup and halts MiNT if memory protection is
enabled. I'm using the binaries from the Sparemint rpm's.

It's an normal EasyMiNT installation with all the rpm's from the Sparemint site.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060