Re: [MiNT] mint and colors

> If your SLB is on an ext2 or minix partition, you may need to check if it
> has the x-bits set - the kernel will refuse to open an SLB which is not
> executable.

the problem isn't in the loading itself - on 1.15.12 kernel it's everything
ok, but on 1.16 jinnee isn't able to find EDITOBJC.SLB, and as I wrote,
there's no need to load this slb in 1.15.12 kernel.

> Otherwise, please tell me the exact message you get when attempting to
> load the editobjc.slb.
Normal alert, pid:xy(jinnee): can't load editobjc.slb. doesn't help if i
include in in my slb path or not, uppercase or not, executable bit or not:)

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org