[MiNT] mint and colors

Hi,

I would to ask: how it's mint with color support? I mean coloured ls
listings, vim highliting etc.. in toswin 2.6 "it seems" to do something, but
not very correctly.. and i remember i've seen at some homepage fantastic vim
syntax highlited snapshot from vim and it was for sure from mint.. have you
anyone some experiences with it? (what/how to install/set etc)

ah, just one thing, quite offtopic: in mint 1.15.12 i can load jinnee without
any problems. but with 1.16 i see "can't load editobjc.slb" every time i
start jinnee... that slb comes from magic and as i write, by 1.15.12 it's
ok, i don't need it. even when i try to copy it into slb order, it doesn't
help :( Anyone with the same problem?

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org