Re: [MiNT] nfs

V Po, 28. 06. 2004 v 20:59, Jo Even Skarstein píše:
> > I'll suggest you install EasyMiNT from scratch :-)
>
> Sounds like a winter project to me! ;-)

This is actually a serious moment and I'd suggest you guys to pay good
attention to it. As Frank might have noticed from messages posted here
in last days most guys have to run with MP disabled otherwise they can't
even boot their standard easymint setups. If some guys run the same
easymint setup reliable with MP turned on and other guys cannot even
boot it then it's important to find the problem (whatever it is) and fix
it since there is a good chance it would help many people at once (if
they all are suffering from the same problem which is likely since the
setups are almost identical thanks to easymint/sparemint).

So instead of reinstalling from scratch try to add or remove things one
by one until it works. Or document the current status (create an image
of the boot partition?) so that it's possible to get back to non-working
setup if the reinstall helped, in order to pinpoint the real problem.

Petr