Re: [MiNT] MiNT on TT

> In the page I was referring to the state we got into among my friends.
> They are still having problems with 1.16 on TTs, AES, etc...

Funny that we hear nothing about it here. The only problem reported was from
Jan, and (I guess) it is already fixed. What else?

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).