[MiNT] MiNT on TT

Standa - and others,

Just read your post on your site about MiNT 1.16 not working on TT.  It
works perfectly for me on two different TT's.  I've never had any
troubles, of course my TT's are rock solid machines.  Just thought you
guys might like to know.

I think it's sad there's only 3 people interested in VM and DL.  How
many high powered atari's have been sold?

I want to be useful to the effort, but learning to code at such a low
level seems to take years to learn with time I don't necessarily have a
lot of.

Anyway, not here to complain.  I'm happy for the work of FNA, Guido,
drao and others, and I just want to say Freemint works perfect on my TT.

Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com