[MiNT] Recent 1.16 kernel

Hello guys,

I tried the latest 1.16 kernel from Draco's site (with the shutdown
modes swapped), and I'm having some instability issues.  Ever so
occaisionally there's a few strange crashes that I did not have with
earlier 1.16 kernels.  This happens both on unreliable hardware (my
falcon) and reliable hardware (aranym).  Aranym btw, I was sure to use
the aranym specific kernel, and the CT60 falcon I used an 040 kernel.  I
have since reverted to the old kernel and the stability issues have
vanished.  I wouldn't even know where to begin checking things.
Sometimes the machine even just reboots, gets screen corruption, etc.
Really nasty stuff.  BTW: the other kernel that I have is really recent,
but before Draco started really cracking away on things, so it's my
belief that something in there is the cause (trying not to cause offense
here).

Thanks,
Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com