Re: [MiNT] N.AES and resolution changes

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> > I just want to ask what are peoples experiences with N.AES and
> > N.ChRes. Does it work reliably for anyone here? Changing resolutions
> > does work stable? With Memory Protection enabled?.
>
> Resolution switches don't work at all on my Falcon. Regardless of the
> protection status.

 Alright. I think I have found the problem. I adjusted the 'qsbchars' and
'cqsbchars' settings and the problem went away. Now I can switch
resolutions and select between XaES/N.AES at will and it is very stable.
And everything works perfect with Memory Protection enabled. I'm happy :)

> PS. Reply-To.

 What do you mean here?

--
 Regards,