Re: [MiNT] Shutdown() discussion

Hi,

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!

> > > It's just the problem that you invent a hackish interface again and now
> > > I must adapt the kernel to workaround these wrong designed interface.
> >
> > One, only one syscall is enough... :-) Yes, I know, a new syscall,
> > bleeeeee :-)
>
> I don't understand you.

  Natfeats are implemented as m68k instructions. What about modified e.g.
ioctl and add support for NATFEA? Where is a problem? Yes, it isn't clean
solution. So, a new syscall. And I know, every new syscall isn't welcomed
in any OS...
  But syscall is the only right solution in Unix world.

> Ciao
>    ...Frank

Best regards,

      Milan Jurik