[MiNT] Is it worth it? Apache/PHP/SSL/whatever else RPM Package?

I was just wondering if there was any point into building such a package
for Sparemint.

>From my expierence so far, everything would have to be packaged together,
since PHP support, and SSL support, need to built statically into Apache.
I have succeeded in building and installing these items already.

I am about to try to redo the combination with the most recent releases.
My last success was with Apache 1.3.28, PHP 4.3.4 rc1, and an older ModSSL
linked against an older OpenSSL that has had another security fix since I
built it.  I am also thinking of adding mod_perl into the mix, if I can
get it built successfully.

So, would anyone else want or use this?  It will be alot of work to put
the RPM together, that is the only reason I ask, but I'll do it if someone
wants it.

Keith