Re: [MiNT] Shutdown() discussion

======= At 2003-12-10, 20:40:00 Petr Stehlik wrote: =======

>V St, 10. 12. 2003 v 18:29, Martin /Nightowl/ Byttebier pí¹e:
>> I considered Aranym as thé future but after seem lots of agressive
>> postings from Aranym people my faith is getting weaker and weaker.
>
>We used to call it the only viable TOS/FreeMiNT compatible platform for
>the future. I hope it's not too aggressive.

My first thought here, is that such a statement (and the similiar "ARAnyM or death") is
quite offensive to people that still wish to see native (physical) hardware being produced.
Not to mention the people who are putting their soul to see it happen.

Tolerance is important here, but it must go both ways. My situation is _very_ similiar to Martins,
I got rather ticked off by the tone in those postings, hence lost interest completely, and I know others who did the same.
Hopefully the future lies not solely in CT60, ACP or ARAnyM. As has been mentioned in another thread,
unity is important in order not to loose the few remaining developers AND users we have left!

Therefore, it sounds good that this thread has started to take a constructive turn, where solutions that
could perhaps please most of the people are being looked into.

Regards,

Joakim