Re: [MiNT] using pexec() to load an overlay

on 12/24/03 8:37 AM, Frank Naumann at fnaumann@cs.uni-magdeburg.de wrote:

>> Any suggestions or such would be helpful.  If it's a stupid design let me
>> know, I need this to work.  ;-)
>
> The stupid design is the Pexec mode :-(

Unfortunately there is no way to port the 140kb of assembler to some other
high level language unless I want to spend some years on it, although
I have learned a lot of assembler in the past 2 months.  Ok I will attempt
to drop the pexec() completely and go with an inline assembler approach.
This should prove a challenge for an asm newbie. ;-)  Thanks for the reply.

Everyone have a fun and safe holiday...

--
Lonny Pursell