Re: [MiNT] Shutdown() discussion

on 12/10/03 11:22 AM, Milan Jurik at M.Jurik@sh.cvut.cz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Mr. Pursell, Mr. Skancke, please, leave to live our platform (I mean
> Atari/TOS). I know your opinions. Probably everybody know your opinions.
> Your VOMIT are very "interesting". What do you know about ARAnyM?
> Mr. Skancke (some years ago, Odd :-( I thought that you are clever man
> years ago. My mistake...
> I apologize everybody (except Mr. Pursell and Mr. Skancke) for this
> e-mail. I typically don't send this type of e-mails.
> Best regards,

I said I could live with a compile time switch.  I don't have to like
aranym.  I can tell you I tried some mac version and it don't work.
So how am I to know anything about something that does not work on my
machine?  I have yet to see a functional aranym setup, that in itself
tells me something...

--
Lonny Pursell

--