Re: [MiNT] You Aranym developers

>> I don't see anything bad in the phrase "you MiNT developers" (or
>> "you Aranym developers"). Don't you develop Aranym? You do. So you
>> are the developer.
>
> So do I sound too aggressive?

Your response means that I don't understand what you meant writing 'Milan
also didn't say "you MiNT developers"'. Please explain.

> We invented the cookie pointers before you came to ARAnyM list and
> told us that it was broken.

Sure. But you are also on MiNT list for years and I have an impression that
since 1997 it was said countless of times, what is bad in storing pointers
in the Cookie Jar (or ANYWHERE outside the program private memory) and why.
For sure it was discussed in full when DHST protocol has appeared with its
clever concept of storing DHST server application id (the AES' one!) in the
Cookie Jar. And it was (it seems to me) also discussed countless of times in
threads related to memory protection, strictly speaking in threads related
to the problems with protecting the memory because of such things.

Oh, well...

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est, aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (T. Liuius XXIV, 25).