Re: [MiNT] Comments on the freemint todo.txt

Hello!

> argument against integrating it. Same goes for audio devices. Is there
> something I've missed? Why integrate these XDDs? I think that as a rule,
> NEVER integrate hardware-drivers into the kernel. Or am I wrong?

I don't see which part of the todo.txt do you mean.

At least you may understand 'integrate' wrong (I already noticed that my
understanding of integration is sometimes different from other people).
E.g I mean with integration it's in the cvs and in sync with the current
development and use the recommended interfaces. I don't mean linking into
one binary.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--