[MiNT] CDROM drivers, desktops

I am probably missing something simple. The latest version of
Extendos arrived today, and it does what it is supposed to do,
which is run, sort of, with MiNT. If I disable MINT.CFN, I get
the single TOS desktop with MiNT running, and a working CD
driver.

But if I load any AES, xaaes or n_aes and its desktop, I get no
working CD driver. I get either a tos 46 error, or a "ding" and
no further action.

This cannot be right, or someone else would have noticed it
before.

Could it be that the default EasyMiNT installation is missing a
necessary .XDD file? If so, what and where, please.

Yes, I have checked for conflicts, and this is not due to one of
those.

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |