[MiNT] Fatal Errors

What causes the Fatal Error, you must reboot.. errors?  I have
met three of them in the last hour. Of course, I have a lot
loaded, but what I was using was xaaes, toswin shell, ppp, and
telnet. And all I was doing was typing fairly fast.

What I have changed was a font.alias file that was not there
before.

This is new behavior. My TT is doing OK with plain tos, and sting
and telstar. MiNT is so much nicer for this, but it did not stay
up long enough for me to type four lines of reply to an e-mail
after a reboot.

Having MiNT on an external drive, I shut it off, since I could
not run shutdown, and will have to use single tos to get my
e-mail done.

By the way, if anyone can answer that, what causes the nmfree
error messages and mint crashes?

I probably have bit rot in something, but what?

Any ideas?

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |