Re: [MiNT] CT60 Alt Ram Troubles

Hi Mark,

> problem.  It's definately something centered squarely in the
> MiNT cnf.
> I either changed or commented out CACHE, FASTLOAD, or BIOSBUF and
> everything magically started working flawlessly.

Well, seems to me that it is definitely something with your setup. I have a
ct60 as well and everything works fine with a 1.15 kernel. 512meg of TT-RAM
is recognized properly.

Did you test different SDRAMs? I had a lot of trouble with cheap noname RAMs
but with an Infinion RAM everything is fine.

Regards,

Frank