Re: [MiNT] termcap problem

> If anyone has a vt100, and perhaps the tw family of terminal
> descriptions in termcap form, please send them to me, so I can
> find out what my next problem is.

Putting the words "mint", "tw100" and "toswin" into Google gave me:

  http://joy.sophics.cz/soft.htm

which mentioned:

  http://joy.sophics.cz/www/tcapinf7.lzh

which contains termcap and terminfo entries for tw100.  Is this correct for
the version of Toswin that you're using?  Can you try the etc/termcap file
as $HOME/.termcap on the NetBSD machine and setting TERM=tw100?

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/