Re: [MiNT] termcap problem

Petr Stehlik wrote:
> The TW once (in some older version) did support VT100 (as opposed to
> tw100). It might have been buggy in some details but overall I think it
> worked and could save you now. VT100 is available everywhere, I think,
> and pine works with it.

Are you thinking of the modifications I made to the original Toswin?  That
did support vt100, apart from 132 column mode and the 'font' switching.
Most of the work was escape sequence mapping from vt100 to st52.  I tested
the support against a machine running NetBSD (can't remember the version -
it was a while ago).  The tw100 termcap entry for that was basically the
vt100 entry plus a few extra features.

What's the origin of the vt100 support in the current version of Toswin?

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/