Re: [MiNT] Telnet?

That is nice, but my want is to use a telnettable host's version
of Pine to read my rather extensive mail.

I have had my TERM variable set to vt100, and nothing changed. It
came unset, and will not re-set, but that is not the problem. I
have a version of Pine sending me vt100 commands, and I have, as
far as I know, a telnet that only understands vt52 commands. That
is, the one in the SpareMiNT distribution.

I asked a simple, I hoped, question. Where is the source code for
the latest version of BSD telnet? Or, what other source code, and
there should be one or more, can I recompile directly, or almost
directly, using MiNT libraries?

This is being sent using STiNG and TelVT102, which correctly
displays the stuff I get from a Pine that needs vt100.

BTW, if there is no inverse video and some other stuff, a vt52
program will read it correctly, even if the sender is a vt100
source. You are in luck, but it does not affect my problem.

Where, or what, is that source code?

Jim