Re: [MiNT] Kernel tests

> > install mintnet on top of that, the mintnet is also slow, clumsy, bad etc.,
> > because it need flawless multitasking to run flawlessly (I mean e.g. the SLD
> > daemon). But it generally somehow works.
>
> nohog.acc is your friend.

Not *mine*, actually. I was describing an user, who doesn't read any docs,
so he certainly won't come across the nohog.acc either. :-)

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.