Re: [MiNT] line-endings and MiNT-Lib?

Le Jeudi 17 Avril 2003 11:11, Frank Naumann a écrit :
> > Why on earth does Patrice Mandin's patch[**] allowing correct line
> > endings to be produced under TOS, MagiC (and even perhaps MiNT consoles)
> > has not been applied yet (and so included in public releases since
> > 0.57.1)?
> >
> > Is there any technical reason?
>
> Yes, the so called 'patch' (it's infact just a switch back to some older
> code) have negative side effects under FreeMiNT.

OK, fine. Could you explain what exactly these side effects are?
Does that mean that for the time being we are stuck with the ugly (and
error-prone) search-and-replace solution?

P.S.: Sorry if all this seems rude to you Frank or any other committer, the
only thing I want is just some more info about the matter.