Re: [MiNT] Cookie Jar problem

On Čt, 2003-03-20 at 15:40, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> > But if you're going to improve the security of kernel up to a point
> > where these good old apps stop working, it kills the whole platform.
>
> This is a very good analysis, Petr, but I must ask you to send me an exact
> list of applications which are broken by that (except STiK stuff, which we
> already know about, and a solution is possible I think).
>
> Then, as I said, if it turns over that there are unfixable problems with
> running some killingly needed applications under MiNT with private cookie
> jar, I'll cancel all the idea.

Note that contrary to the subject of the message my 'analysis' was not
about the private cookie jar. It was a more general thing, partly as a
response to the recent discussion in aranym-user. I simply think that we
can't push the kernel development (especially the possible
incompatibilities with current software base) without pushing also the
application development.

Petr