Re: [MiNT] Cookie Jar problem

> I simply think that
> we can't push the kernel development (especially the possible
> incompatibilities with current software base) without pushing also the
> application development.

This is true. But to push the application development the system must be
first prepared to provide enough services for programs (and libraries) so
that there would be no need for dirty programming. Otherwise we will still
stand in the same point.

CVV

--?
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur (Liv. XXIV,25)
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.