[MiNT] Trying MiNT 1.16

Hi,

I'm trying out MiNT 1.16, and it sort of seems to work. I now have found a
version of inet4xdd and slip.xif that works, but not without some unwanted
messages that are printed to my screen. I suppose I could open a TosWin2
console window to catch these messages, but I don't want to need that.

A different problem is when I shut down. Instead of returning to my
Centurbo setup screen, my IIYAMA TFT monitor turns black and then displays
"Input not supported". (This is a message generated by the IIYAMA itself,
when it's video input detects a signal with a frequency/resolution it
can't handle). Hitting the reset button gives me back my Centurbo screen.
Not a big problem, but strange it is.

Comments on either of these subjects are welcome.
 --

Martin Tarenskeen