Re: [MiNT] Trying MiNT 1.16

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

> A different problem is when I shut down. Instead of returning to my
> Centurbo setup screen, my IIYAMA TFT monitor turns black and then displays
> "Input not supported".

Apparantly it's a common problem that a software reset from MiNT with a
ct2 doesn't work, although for me it sometimes does. :)

Maurits.

--
 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |