[MiNT] _SND cookie contents and dependent XBIOS funtions availability

Hi!

Is there anyone that knows the $subj values more precisely than The Atari
Compendium book? I've already fixed (hope) the _SND bit decription to
this:
        Bit  Feature

         0   GI Sound Chip (PSG)
         1   Stereo 8-bit Playback
         2   16-bit CODEC
         3   DSP
         4   Falcon030 Sound matrix
         5   Extensions (MilanBlaster, GSXB, etc.)

I met several XBIOS function availability reference that are obviously
wrong. Can someone send me more detailed info about what function is
when available (Please, do not use 'the fourth bit' of _SND as this does
not say the bit #4 or #3 actually - rather refer the decription provided
above)? I would like to fix this information in the next version of
compend.hyp version.

best regards

STan