[MiNT] scsidrv and InquireSCSI()

Hi,

I'm working with someone (beta testing) who is trying to create an .XIF
driver for the Dayna SCSI/Link ethernet adapters.  We have ran into a
problem, perhaps someone here has the answer.

The problem is InquireSCSI() returns -32 within the .XIF.
>From the desktop all the test programs work, even InquireSCSI().  From
looking at the mint source tree I can see that the kernal replaces the SCSI
cookie with it's own and/or emulates the scsidrv.  Does one have to call
these routines in a special mode from an .XIF?

I am at a complete lost what to report back to the coder of this driver.
At the moment he/we are baffled why this call works from the desktop
but not from the .XIF.   ;-)

Lonny Pursell    http://www.q1.net/~atari/