[MiNT] XaAES v0.961

LS

There is a new version available on my homepage (in sig)

1
Various fixes causing more robust behaviour of modal dialogues.
Some programs (ScanxPro) lock only the mouse when displaying a modal dialogue.
This is now recognized.

2
evnt_multi: if parameter 'clicks' is zero, treat it as 1 where applicable.
This fixes another problem in ScanxPro.

3
Fixed the bug resulting in unwanted and irritating flimmering of the menus.

4
Increased intuitivity of debugging.
Changed syntax of 'debug all' and 'except'
'except follows 'all' on the same line.

A 'typical' debug setting could look like this:

options testprg
{
    debugpoint all except kern,a,i,k,o,r,s,v,x
}

'but' can be used as a synomym of 'except'

The example reduces the output for testprg a little bit.
At the same time the debugging system provides a little bit more info
from the environment. This increases the chances of getting the info I need.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl